Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I didn't mean to, but it wasn't my fault.

I didn't mean to fall in love with you. I couldn't help it.
I didn't mean to cause myself so much pain. It was out of my control.
I knew I would end up feeling this way, but I didn't stop it.

I didn't think about the 'what' and the 'where'. I just wanted to see you.
I didn't think about the consequences to my already broken heart, but I know now that I should have.
I didn't want to think about the consequences, but next time I will.

I hate what's happening, that I'm falling for you.
I hate how it can only end one way: Heartache.
I hate how in the time to come, we'll part ways, and chances are I'll never see you again.

But I'll never forget.

I'll try not to cry because it's over, but to smile because it happened.

But I'll never forget.

Meeting you was chance, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was out of my control.

I wish I could tell you, but I can't. It would be wrong of me, given the current..... situation, per say.

I didn't mean to fall in love with you, but it wasn't my fault.  I'm so sorry......


No comments:

Post a Comment