Friday, February 11, 2011

You think I'm afraid of you? I'm not. You annoy me.


First and foremost:
           Calling me a bitch in the middle of class isn’t going to solve one damn thing. It’s not going to fix your petty preppy problems, it’s going to create MORE. With me and my friends.
Calling me a bitch doesn’t make me ‘fear’ you. It puts me in a pissy mood and it brings me that much closer to punching you in the face. Don’t call me out on it, because I WILLLL. Just because I’ve been playing this nice girl card since the first grade doesn’t mean it’s REAL. Because it’s NOT. I am who I am and the real me isn’t afraid to snap a bone.
           Calling me a bitch isn’t going to make you a nice person. It just makes you the bigger BITCH. Honestly. Damn. It really pisses me off when people call me a bitch because I refuse to be their slave and bow to their every command.
And when you call me out on it when I rant on Facebook, you don’t scare me then either, seeing how you’re two feet shorter than me. You say you KNOW me???? Hell no. You haven’t known me in 4 years. I have seen hell. It changes you. You become a stronger more independent person and you fear nothing. Especially hollow threats from classmates. Yeah, you have friends in high school who’d beat me up. I have friends in California who’d gladly do the same. I am not afraid. You say they’re your friends, but are they really? Are you sure you know THEM how you claim to know ME? How do you know that they’re not going to betray you when they feel they don’t need you anymore? Oh THAT’S right. You DON’T.
           Calling me a bitch doesn’t mean I live a bad life. I have amazing friends amd family. It just means you don’t know me, and it tells me that I don’t want to know someone like YOU. It just tells me that you think you’re better than I am. ………. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! To that crap. Just because mommy and daddy buy you everything you want doesn’t mean you’re better than me. It means I’m not some spoiled rotten BRAT who treats people like shit.
So THERE. Calling me a bitch doesn’t make me afraid of you. It annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment