Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I love...... Things I hate....... And you.




Things I love.
           I love you. Everything about you. Your smile. Your hair. The way you’re a little not right in the head =] ♥ I love the way your cologne smells. Like Earth =] You smell like Earth and I love that. I love how you know the right thing to say, and when to say nothing at all. I love the way you listen when I have something to tell you. I love how you so willingly do anything I ask, just to make me happy. I love how you listen to music with me, and sing the words if you know them. I love how you’re so much taller than me, I like the way it feels to be short =] I love your voice. Deep but soulful in a way. I love your sense of humor. I love how you can always see some bright point in the dark of the world.

Things I hate.
           I hate how we’re so far apart. I hate how I can’t see you when I want. I hate how I’m no longer just down the street from you. I hate how we can only talk on the phone. I hate how we can’t really be a real couple. I hate that I can’t call you at night, knowing you’re busy during the day, and you’re midnight is my 3 a.m. I hate how whenever I look at my beautiful ring, my heart aches for you, and I feel like crying.

But in the end the good outweighs the bad, and I love how it’s not about you or me, but it’s about US. And I’ll always love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment