Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YOU........... Forever.



YOU....... are my friend.
YOU....... mean more to me than you could EVER know. OK?
YOU....... are so amazingly perfect to me.
YOU....... are incredibly weird, but I love you anyways.
I……....... am incredibly lucky to have a person like you in my life.

Sure, the circumstances aren’t ideal, but I cherish the time we have together. Second, Minute, Hour, Passing glance. I love your randomness. I love your eyes. Your laugh. Your hair. Everything. Sure, you can be annoying as HELL, but we work it out. That’s what friends do.

You tolerate me the best you can, and that’s how I know you care ;) I know I’m not perfect, and I’ll never try to be. I can only be me, and I’m okay with that because I know you’ll still love me.
So, from now on, I’ll try harder to tell my friends I love them more often. I’ll try harder to apologize when we have our own little mini-fights. I’ll try harder to do anything I can to make my friends happier with who they are and how they live their life. I’ll try harder to be more supportive of everything they do.

These are my promises. ^^

You are my friends, and every single one of your flaws makes you that much more perfect in my eyes. It reminds me that you’re still semi-human. ;) (Love you!)
I want you to know, my friends, that you can come to me with ANY problem. No matter how big or small, I’ll do my best to fix it. I’ll be the one to lend an ear to hear your voice, lend a shoulder to cry on if need be. But I’ll always always ALWAYS listen and never tease or tell anybody you don’t want me to. If you want it to stay between us, then it does.
You are always in my heart, always in my mind, and forever a part of my life.

YOU are my friend.
YOU mean more to me than you could EVER know. OK?
YOU are so amazingly perfect to me.
YOU are incredibly weird, but I love you anyways.
I……. am incredibly lucky to have a person like you in my life.
For Always ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment