Sunday, January 23, 2011

My OGT.

Now, when you read the title, you were probably thinking, “Now WHAT in the world has that girl gotten herself into now?” And my answer: Nothing at all…… For the moment. OGT stands for One Good Thing. You’re supposed to have at least one One Good Thing everyday. Mine for today: I had coffee with a complete stranger. =) I know it doesn’t seem like much, but we had a pleasant conversation and her baby was adorable. =) Doing random and spontaneous things like that can change your perspective on the little things. Normally, no, I wouldn’t have gone over and talked to a total stranger over coffee. But I’m glad I did. It was one of the best conversations I’ve had in a long time.
An OGT doesn’t mean going up to strangers and talking to them, that’s not what I’m implying at all. An OGT can be something as small as watching the clouds, hanging out with friends, or just looking at a picture that made you smile. They can be by yourself, or with a group of people. OGTs can happen anytime, anywhere, and with anybody.
Now the REASON I am bothering you with my words is because I just finished the book Recovering Charles. OGTs are a common occurrence and made the book very realistic. (I highly recommend it. =] )
Yeah, short post I know, but I’m FREEZING and losing the feeling in my fingers.
Bye! Maybe I’ll write more in a while, but I may or may not have any fingers by then 

No comments:

Post a Comment